Fish stock is one of those magical ingredients that can be used in many different ways, it adds depth of flavour to any of your favourite seafood dishes.
Here are some ways we use our Fish Stock:
- Adding fish stock in to your fish stew is a great way to use it, the stock along with fresh veg and fresh seafood will be a wonderful, comforting dish for the whole family to enjoy.
- Poach your fish in fish stock, with coriander, thyme and parsley for an extra punch of flavour. This is a super healthy way of getting your fish fix.
- Of course adding fish stock in to your seafood chowder recipe will give it another kick of flavour.
- Include your fish stock is in a seafood risotto, this will give it a great base, you can then add in any of your seafood of choice to have a delicious Mediterranean dish.
- Cook your clams in fish stock, If you are lucky enough to get your hands on a bag of surf clams, these are amazing steamed in fish stock, with shallots, garlic, and white wine.
- Fish stock can also be used as a sauce, beurre blanc is a famous sauce to go along side seafood, it is made up of white wine, vinegar, shallots, peppercorns and butter. Adding fish stock to this gives it an extra layer and is delicious drizzled over Turbot, Brill, Hake. Etc.
You can find our great fish stock here: